Check and Remove Conflicting Add-Ins
The Microsoft Office plugin ecosystem has one problem in that it does not effectively isolate plugins from one another. OMBEA Response lives in PowerPoint and uses Microsoft Excel for its charts, which means this problem could stem from either PowerPoint or Excel.
Step-by-step for Office 2010, 2013 and 2016
- In Microsoft Excel click on the File menu.
- Choose Excel Options and then Options.
- On the left hand side click Addins.
- At the bottom of this new window there is a drop down menu. Change the drop down menu to “COM Addins” and click Go.
- Check or uncheck different addins and click OK.
- Repeat the above steps with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- We recommend you restart your computer before relaunching OMBEA and checking to see if the problem persists.