ExpressPod Battery Changes
Your ExpressPod batteries have depleted and you need to change them.
Before you start
- ExpressPod batteries should last 2-3 years under normal operating conditions and with hourly refreshes to your Insights dashboard.
- Each ExpressPod takes 3 D-Cell (LR20) batteries. You may optionally add 3 extra batteries for longer performance before a battery change is required.
- This procedure will expose the ExpressPod circuitry. Please take precautions to avoid a static discharge which could damage the ExpressPod.
- You should be in an area with GSM reception for this procedure.
Changing your ExpressPod batteries
- Remove the ExpressPod question panel.
- Separate the ExpressPod from the stand.
- Turn your ExpressPod upside down on to a flat surface.
- You will see four phillips screws. Unscrew these.
- Turn your ExpressPod the right way up and remove the lid.
- Replace the 3 or 6 batteries. The light on the ExpressPod will flash several times for around 20 seconds while it reconnects to the Insights servers.
- Reassemble the ExpressPod.