The feedback you gather from different locations is presented in the OMBEA Insights dashboard as a Stream. You can access the dashboard with your username and password at https://insights.ombea.com/.
What you see in the dashboard depends on the type of Stream you are looking at. There are 4 main kinds:
- Satisfaction Stream
- Letter Stream
- ActionPad stream
- Survey Stream
We’ll start by taking a look at the Satisfaction Stream. In this case there are 4 panels as you can see in the diagram below:
The panels shown are:
- How am I doing overall?: An overview of the results.
- How are my locations performing? A summary of the different locations that contribute to the stream.
- How does my feedback vary by hour or day? A closer look at the breakdown of results by time.
- What should I focus on? These pointers show you problem areas you can address to improve satisfaction.
Pay close attention to the fourth panel - it will change as your feedback comes in and it’s the key to unlocking satisfaction improvements!
Filtering and Navigating the Dashboard
Around the dashboard you will find controls that let you filter the data or perform other key functions. The main ones are highlighted in the screenshot below:
Taking each label in turn:
- Choose a specific Location or Folder
- Choose a specific Stream
- Filter the date range
- Download your results as a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Access further chart controls, such as the ability to view the chart in full screen or change the index from NPS to Insights Index.
- Show and hide specific voting categories
Where you have multiple Feedback Points, you can use Folders to view specific groups of them more easily. See our article on Working with Multiple Locations to learn more.
Dashboard Layouts for Alternative Stream Types
So far we’ve looked at the dashboard when viewing a Satisfaction Stream. Although it works in the same way, what you see changes when you have alternative stream types. Below is screenshot and brief explanation of each.
This dashboard is for ExpressPods being used for multiple-choice question feedback. In this case, the main difference is that the What should I focus on? panel is missing because it’s not relevant to this scenario.
Consider using ExpressPods in Letter Stream mode to establish priorities for improvement.
This dashboard is for customers using ActionPads to track progress with staff behaviour changes. The focus here is on showing results across different timescales.
This dashboard is for any surveys you have created with the Survey stream. There is a panel for each question in your survey.
Click the Compare button on any panel to view the results by time or Location.