Advanced Installation Instructions for MSI files
The following instructions are aimed at technical administrators wishing to install OMBEA silently across multiple computers using and MSI file. The following prerequisites must be installed before the MSI file is run:
- Microsoft Office 2007 SP2, Microsoft Office 2010 or Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4, Full Framework
- Visual Studio 2010 Tools For Office Runtime
Silent installation instructions.
- Ensure that a supported versions of Microsoft Office is installed on the machine
- Download the OMBEA Response silent installation archive from here.
- Run the following commands as an administrator relative to the directory of the extracted archive.
REM Silently installing DotNet 4.0
REM Silently installing Visual Studio 2010 Tools For Office Runtime
REM For X64 environment
REM For X86 environment use the command below instead.
REM VSTOR40\vstor40_x86.exe /q
REM Silently installing OMBEA Response
msiexec /i OMBEA_Response_1_4_0_43009.msi /quiet /qn /forcerestart