Before You Begin
Learning Statement: In this article you’ll learn where to download the OMBEA software and how to install it. Audience: This article is aimed at OMBEA System Administrators.
Installing OMBEA Response for Microsoft Windows
You must be logged in as a system administrator on any machine upon you wish to install OMBEA Response. Read more about the system requirements here.
- Download OMBEA Response from here.
- Ensure you are logged in to your computer as an administrator.
- Double click on the ORSetup.exe file and follow the instructions on screen.
- Double click on the OMBEA Response icon on your desktop.
- The OMBEA Response tab will appear in the top left corner of your PowerPoint window.