Your First ActionPad Stream
Before you start
You’ll need to decide what the three buttons on your ActionPads represent in terms of real-world action. The three buttons are:
- Smiley Button
- Button 1
- Button 2
You do not have to assign an action to all three buttons.
If you haven’t already done so, use our Goal Planner to figure out the questions you will ask (and more). The planner is based on our years of experience in how to benefit from the feedback you’ll gather.
- Visit https://insights.ombea.com/ and log in with your Insights username and password.
- From the menu on the left hand side, click Streams.
- Click on the + symbol in the blue circle.
- Click Create beneath ActionPad.
- Choose names for your ActionPad buttons and click Next.
- Enter up to four team names so that you can create a sense of competition, then click Next.
- Your ActionLinks will appear under Select Touchpoints. Tick the box next to each ActionLink that you would like to contribute to this stream.
- Click Save.
The Stream Name can be anything that will help you identify that question in a way that makes sense to you and your organization. Examples include ‘Checkout Activity’ and ‘Loyalty Card Signups’.