Articles

Customer Satisfaction vs Customer Obsession

Businesses today are terrible at explaining why they do what they do. We think it's vital that th...

What is Patient Experience?

How is 'patient experience' different to 'patient satisfaction'? And why is it vital to monitor p...

How OMBEA is Helping Schools with Student Mental Health

By capturing actionable, real-time feedback from students, educators can act decisively to combat...

Four Shopper Experience Trends that will Define 2022

Trend #2 is the resurgence of brick-and-mortar. What are the other three? Find out in this article.

Five Patient Experience Trends that will Define 2022

#2: Going beyond metrics, into action.

How Much Does A Feedback Machine Cost?

The short answer: It depends. There are three main factors that impact the price of a feedback ma...

How To Reply to Incoming Trustpilot Reviews in a Fraction of the Time

Read this if you're time-starved and looking to reduce the time you spend on managing Trustpilot ...

How To Turn Negative Feedback Into More Revenue In 3 Steps

Read this if you're constantly afraid of negative reviews, and how to turn them into revenue oppo...

Only 5% of Customers Leave Reviews. Here’s How To Get the Other 95%

Read this if you're trying to boost positive Trustpilot (or any) reviews, but can't convince peop...

OMBEA and Street Soccer Scotland Help Dundee Get Their Lives Back on Track

Read this if you are a charity looking to see how exactly your programs are making an impact -- w...

How To Measure Customer Satisfaction [The Right Way]

There are plenty of ways of gauging customer satisfaction. Then there's the right way. Find out w...

OMBEA Retail Experience Management

Delighted shoppers are willing to spend more money with your brand.

Prev 1 / 8 Next

Find out more

Give us a few minutes and we will let you know how organizations just like yours have increased their revenue and engagement.